Thursday, June 10, 2010

Get Off that Rocking Horse and Come to Dinner!

Come along with me
woe, woe, woe
this horse is not stopping
squeaking back and forth
metal springs amplify
this boy is angry
and life is short
he screams on his lungs top
all this is fun
Come along with me
this land is done
woe, woe, woe
this horse ain't stoppin'
I think it's my daiedy

oops, did I spill that wrong
out like blood the guts of ancient history
so many beauitful flowers
Come

my love you have chosen fantasy
don't make me pull rank
reaping what I've sown
he did it it wasn't little old me
blame the angel
on horse with sickle screaming
what you see is a mock up
dribbled down through history
importance placed on his return
theivery

whoops breath the smog
catch the fire
bullets for my degree
stress this enough
all is for fun
I have destroyed dreams
and cities and worlds
beyond what these men
try to accomplish
come

squeaking like a boulder of rhythm
pulsing to penetrate
to implant love
don't make me pull rank
I am angry
woe, woe, woe
this horse is not stopping
is right hand sitting
actively storing treasures
beyond human measuring
and belly laughter
when ashes to ashes
and kings have seen
the hallway trodden down
a mere child making mighty men fall before his feet
dread
my love you have chosen fantasy
and made me me
wonder all you can
your worlds are vainity
this is the judgment
now live to eternity
torture us now if you can
this rocking horse
are you a fan?

The desolation of reality
but given glory beyond humanity
the spark coming round
before as he concieved
poke your head out
don't drown in the sea
keep your balance mighty men
whoops
laughter
die in harm again and again
you are coming with me
for look behold
I live again
and children I am ANGRY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment