Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Way It Is

In this mirror fear
and so many stars
I dance in the night
knowing my meal is secure
there is no doubt here
principality for sure
few will ever know

so who am I you may wonder
and who have I taken under
the ice mid-summer slave
and the passion cut her flesh
for to make me believe
she loved me

well the hawks turn to vultures waiting
for the slaughter
and the child innocent on the pass
reaching side to side
and grasping only dust
returning  to her roost
for a reality clear
and proud as she is exposed
of the life maintained
and the strong mate
who carries the family
untouched

and still to pretend
talking over former lover
so the bubble don't burst
pretense up from the deep
still in the face
horrid motivations
carried in clear majesty
chosen and fear
so many stars ahead
her power is gone
and it is cold in here

0 comments:

Post a Comment