Monday, November 16, 2009

Narcissus & Echo (the perfect complement)

Ah beautiful bliss
bliss
look at the wonderful water nymph
nymph
certainly she longs for me
for me
so I will wait
will wait
that looks like me
like me
such a beautiful voice does she
does she
silly girl must not be me
be me
she jests and jokes unlike me
like me
yes yes I love you so
you so
let me calm the water for you my love
my love
yes
yes
I will wait here for you my love
my love
yes
yes
sweet safety and bliss
bliss
here at this waters edge I see
I see
I will wait
will wait
I know your there I see you
see you
you are so beautiful I will never look up
look up
no my eyes will never leave you
leave you
no never go
never go
no
no
love you
love you
yes
yes
we will sooth each other
each other
my beautiful one
full one
love you
love you
forever
forever

0 comments:

Post a Comment