Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Equal this Sweetness


These molecules made from dust
spring from moments made in lust
and to upon it puts this mask
of civilized marriage vows
in communities to eyes empower
to keep meerly chores and tasks
an affront so I dance and ask:

Are you afraid to cause me pain?
this warrior is well trained
there he sits on an ancient mountain
looking for his soul's Queen
chanting silly rhymes
knowing his power this world is beyond
somehow a consciousness coaleses
eyeing the local flesh
knowing the heights of pleasure he desires
and only how his match
could get him higher
they play at games of jealousy
bribery and money
Do you think you could cause me pain?
I hurt eternally
tortured and twisted
banished and banned
tit for tat
I ain't nothing but a selfish brat
no rebel could surpass me
no fear could conquer me
the threat of torture
is what I live for
bring that thing closer if you equal me
it could never hurt me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment