Friday, April 1, 2011

Grasping

Stretching
Reaching
Echoeing
something

Chaotic borders
about yeah thick
crossed by consiousness
fallow infernal lies
theory of mind
hyper active hypothesis
over active imaginings
web service
spider.

Dates and dining
ends and becomings
reflections on this
what I was
while I am
death slough off
this dingy mess
this theory ununderstandable
unity more than mere thought
grasping stretching
money making
kings of flesh
stomach growling.

World views unattainable
here is what I be
and to the master dictation
hand on stylus
spinning needles and moments
generational crossing
ancestral descendents
lies
theory in mind altering
like galaxies spirialing.

Just one small thing:
I own the copyright
and
I get all the royalties
Look!
Lo!
Behold!

That mote of molten gold at my feet!
Do you even have a crown to cast at me?

In life grasping
In death dying
This is what is coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment