Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bought Goodness

Moment of truth
heal the fall
spring to life
dead - unknown
carry
handle
deal

let all that which to say be said
and understand that love is blind
and understand that this is real
and understand that these letters
are colored red
lost job
status
under rug swept
laying bleeding in this beast's world
aching for eternity
in the dream world
eyes glimpsed holding fleshly hands
tied to the marketplace
warrior trained
no choice and enter war
mace carried from this day forward
and they all fall
enamoured
armor shines
snowblind and cold
lotus warm sleep
weep
skills for survival
power to will
lost in
ancient knowledge
unknown
hidden now
battle
pain
gone is the time
we strode together
insanity bound
surrounded in a world expecting perfection
like on the railroad tracks
covering sitting places
my heart beats and will always
want
run
rerun
run again
around in life
memories of mammary
cemetary dead sea surrounds
these words these keys
scarlet and blue
in hidden hold I
alone love
this love I hold
he hides me by no choice of my own
and this is my life he calls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment