Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sol

the sole thing in coincidence
that makes my heart jump higher
while I wait for mercy
turning grey naturally
I never hide my true self
or my true appearance
and it is me

exempt over the border
the key to the room
is no door no lock no key
no error here there
any where any time
to believe so is the way of the separatists
and the accusers
the ones who never where
for the glorification of the one
I hide their status from me
and there I laugh for eternity
lasting like background radiation
saying again and again
I Am

and this regalship
and these diadems
these proclamations
are what exist outside the book
outside the chicken scratch on the walls
outside the formal law and posted signs
and beyond in an all encompasing
for which each eddy exists
potentate ship
eternal city

here in this eddy son sol power
broken are the seals
and johnny stands and clears his tears
listen for the thunders
unwritten midheaven
highest heart of living being
angry
will you hear when they pass?

0 comments:

Post a Comment