Friday, December 11, 2009

Conclusion for Flores (written 02/15/09 2:15 PM)

This is the conclusion:
The summit and the summary:
I am an expert in nothing.

So was before birth and after
no not I mean nihilism
nor know not I mean nietzscheanism

even though:
nothing will happen again
and again
so I've chosen what I've been appointed to be:
an expert in nothing.

Scene on campus dancing
despair in exaust
getting the rock to the top
of the
mountain
black
sometimes it slips halfway up
and that one don't count
so on the Sabbath
I forego formality
and bury my head in
nothing

once again
and it is even
more
silly each time
so I smile and find my mates
to study nothing:

An illogical revelry
in reveries
rant and rage
for some summation
of knowledege to topple
while I babble and build bombs
to bring down my own world.

And only unfurled
rhythm and rhyme
falling petals
on frozen ponds
so the echoes are like hard pack snow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment