Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Writing Trip Live Wire

There is still something beautiful about this place,
I'm just not quite sure it exists.
Every now and then I get a glimpse
of something everyone has lost.
Now if power and intellectual superiority
of creativity boredom and jealousy
were to pop its ugly head
would I have the will to clean the mirror?
It's sad really
a pity.

You only get one life to die infinitely numbered times
I saw a man run with potatoes on his back
the sac was filled with strife
and all he screamed was
thats life
I burst out laughing
but only observed the back of my eyes
on the tip of my face in the mask

a spiral cloud came down
writing what was meant to be
imperfections on the outskirts
unable to defend
an attitude worth looking for
blurry night
atticus sent
hygene helium
deciever premium
back home where crows say goodbye

solidify glaze frost
there is a real world out there
divorced from candy corn
apple picking
acorn husking
coming home

There must be some beauty left
of course the oracle is deep
a good mask
typo advantage
heart pure
leaves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment